11.14.2005

claim staked, plans to follow




This is my initial post on a blog I think about while pulling weeds and laying mulch in the parking lot of a well-to-do commercial district in Cincinnati, Ohio. Here's hoping I remember the things that cross my mind when I get home.

I will deal with numerous topics related to landscape design, history and study, particularly about the type of place-making that results from the application of limited means; the blog title is an attempt to meld the ethos of lo-tech or lo-fi movements in other arts with the practice of exterior spatial manipulation that is professionally codified as Landscape Architecture. This post is really a place-holder to get the thing up and running, so I'll cut it short. I likely won't tell anyone about this until I have 13 or so posts in the bag, so if anyone gets this far, congratulations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home